Saturday, May 21, 2005

Inner me

last month I was watching the popes funeral on tv
for some reason I felt I had to see these events despite the fact that I havent willingly been to a catholic church in 20 years
am pentecoastal I love the freedom of praying to my God and speaking in tongues
but for some strange bizzare reason I seemed to know what was
CATHOLIC MASS more than the catholics around
I EVEN KNEW THE NAMES OF THE SAINTS AND WHY THEY ARE BEING EVOKED CoZ
they are the great witnesses we have in heaven that made alot of sense to me because my late parents names are peter and bernadette so youll hear these names eventually
I got a nostalgia of that young me in a church were I never had to reconfirm what God had done to me lately
i was getting carried away, testimonies of whats happened in my life
and how it came because of my fast or prayerpoint
and how the others are heathens or rather infidels i think they mean the same i have single handedly condemed more than 1.2 billion people thats alot
so instead I have decided to love them
the truth
thats the greatest commandment of them all to love
how do i get these things so wrong
through all i realize how God loves me coz if it were because of who i really am probably id be on an express ticket to hell at the end of the day its what i percive as right that determines even which church I go to
for where the saviour God is its God in control always and forever
thankyou dear nazarene for showing me the way.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator