Monday, November 14, 2005

AMASHIWI


Its that time of the season when most of us have a long list of names and supposedly gifts which we hope to get to our friends and loved ones, however, it usually happens in my case that only half the names get the gifts and are usually the children coz there priceless.
how I wish i could have a blog where people could check out what I had intended for the them
this time around am thinking my list should not extend any further than last years but for some bizarre reason I have come across more friends who seem to have so much meaning to me , I was hoping that feeling would wane of by the 25 Dec
but then that would be premeditated
so if you know youre my mate and youre reading this youll probably get a gift from me and if you dont ill try and do some kind loving poems to ease the pain
as for my better half hoping he will remember to change the gift this year{sounds like a public Complaint}
unconditional giving is priceless too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gratifying to see just how much time and energy you've invested in this especially with your tight work schedule,Please keep up the good work.
And lastly i have taken note of your comment regarding the gift ! !

Mr Malama ( Spouse )

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator