Wednesday, November 30, 2005

AMASHIWI


ctd from article below
am not bored more of cold as the leaves on my plant show [ice]. these are the lessons prides son was asked to learn from wisdom,
by the way hes names wrath.
1.Remember my name and where I live
2.Let what I teach you be expressed in your household in the same way as its done here as thats my will
ie just go and love.
3.As am your teacher I hold no grudges against you even when you falter do that too.
4.Ill give you all the daily requirements
5.When in danger call upon me and ill tell you what to do.
ill deliver you and help you, avoid the wrong paths.
wrath thought these were such easy lessons he did all of them masterd them wrote them in books on certain occasions he even added hes own as it wouldnt all be too easy, he thought. he went on to wisdom and told him he was more than ready
he showed him a card to justify how good a learner he was and that he even punnished those who didnt adhere to the rules.
wisdom looked at him and said
wrath I didnt tell you to be a teacher nor did i ask you to beg in my name, but to do what I said
love.wrath told wisdom that he did all that,and even attended seminars on love wrote books, healed the sick,amassed fortunes to spread the word.
wrath, wisdom said thats all good but the love is for you in your heart all the others come to me at their time.
when you have love in your heart youll forgive, you wont punish those who are different from you, you wont label them because youll remember how you were too, when you love youll give and not take....to be ctd

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator