Tuesday, November 15, 2005

AMASHIWI

Festive times are usually the times when most couples or families argue the most, usually about the most trivial things.
the best advice,
for a change be wrong, accept to be wrong in the most polite way I know sometimes all doesnt work but as my old grandma used to say
if hubby says the sky is pink give him a pat on the back and say yes dear I too i've noted that, though its usually when am fast asleep ill try and stay up to make sure I dont miss it.and if wife says we need new furniture the last thing you should say is theres no money
back to granma she'd say yes darling youre always right thats why i have paid for the one to be dropped in a years time but ill see what I can do to make it come even earlier.
Its a pity granmas advice always comes as a last resort after youve had migraleve for the headache.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator