Thursday, February 01, 2007

AMASHIWI

DAY 2I AND 22
Am so fine, high energy levels and so peaceful,
Ive been asked to be a matron at afriends cousins baby shower so am helping arranging all the food and I thought we should come up with a theme which ive not thought about yet, though the baby shower is this friday.
on day 22 I actually prayed to Godfor what I should do to break the fast for the party or not the tiny voice in my head was so peaceful and comforting and simply said barbara youre not condemed do what you will with all my blessing, but then I thought why take the easy way out, ive done that most of my life, my worry was being this serious person refusing to eat anything or having a drink so Ill be merry ill find a fantastic juice recipe for the day and since ive loads of energy am sure all will be fine.
its nice to know that God is Happy with you,
i meditated on Gods word and my prayer is that i should have it in me to readilly intercede for others
am sure my little prayer goes a long way,Ive develpoed a speacial caring for all the people that have crossed my path its like they all brought a message which at the time I did not catch God keep all my friends and family and meet them at there points of need.
Blessed are those that wait on the lord.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator