Friday, February 09, 2007

Detox

Tuesday to Friday the 9th
Loads has been going on, I feel am one of those people who dont eat solid food am now so used to the juices.
wednesday and thursday was so busy in Accident and Emergency ,Iwas locuming in the John Radcliff in Oxford its a nice hospital I must say and the A/E staff are so friendly you hardly feel like a locumer as i call it.
theres been loads of snow so thats equal to more falls and snowball accidents.
I suppose the pavements should get some treatment in winter to avoid all the falls from the slippery ice like the main roads do for cars.
today friday am in birmingham yep for another job . ive been toiling round the country its fun though I love travelling.
when I got married to be honest I thought it was oneof those things of having a partner and you travel round the earth in search of adventue ,but its not atleast for me so am always wondering how serious husewifes feel who never go anywhere apart from the local school park and maybe spars for some missing bread . the're really worth the praise am so far fetched. even if i didnt have a career its not just me. to be in one place, when i started my fast I was hoping ild find the new me who loves the other world instead am finding the real me its like all my zeal and love for life and what it entails is back in me.
I was telling a good friend of mine about the age we are living and how hectic it is to catch up with all the gadgets and my five year old son over heard me and said dont worry mum its so easy ok, now remeber the big new TV is like a nice clean mirroe with people in.
the wii is the one i can fight with when playing games,
then he goes um I feel sorry for big people they want to play too but they first have to put that thing in the ear in the car talk on the phone and pretend the know what there doing
doesnt God talk to big people mummy?
and here I was thinking I talk to God always in my serious state no wonder Jesus said, to enter the kingdom you should be like a child though its scarry to be care free. a friend asked me to be more serious on my bloggs and discuss political or health matters after 12 hours of health issues in the hospital really theres so little left as for politics am still trying to understand the meaning of the current democratic wave as per americanism with all the poor in the universe.
so what can i say apart from that iam still settling my brains with the detox moving to the higher realms of life.
when you think you are cathing up with knowing the spirit youre actually interacting with the earth how bizzare.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator