Monday, February 05, 2007

DETOX

AM
Saturday and sunday was my break.
had the baby shower on saturday which was just fab.
the young girl got loads of pressies to start her off to the world of sleepless nights.
It was just a ladies do so we didd nibble on loads i actually even had some red wine.
So its Monday back to the detox am prepared fpr it and I feel good about how long more as the spirit leads so i say but its just nice to feel good about doing sthing.
my sister thouhgt I looked 18 again woo that enogh reason not to lose the faith.
but am definetly glowing that much I can feel too
God thankyou for keeping me and making a way for me I just love you so much.
you are indeed thae shadow on my right hand side.

Never replace Prayer with planning
Phi.4:6

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator