Tuesday, February 13, 2007

End of Detox

I officially ended the fast on Friday so i actually did it for thirty days it was all fine then I got a terrible sore throat and heart burn , i think I had too much of cranberry juice whilst at work so that's how it all ended.
in all I've lost 10 percent of my body weight and am so conscious of what goes in my system which is a plus fried food is making me feel sick so for now am safe .it was such a pleasure to be in my spirit I cant explain it anyway am fine and exciting . I've launched a new company and so far so good.
I have also spent alot of time reading African news and politics.
people are getting into the mood of things Nigeria is one to watch though.
Zambia is doing great though am worried about the Chinese kiss and romance will see how it goes china is a big flirt though its embracing everybody .
lets wait and see.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator