Thursday, January 11, 2007

AMASHIWI: AMASHIWI

FASTING
Yes am officially fasting
effectively, today is my official day one.
am blogging this for some inner inspiration for my self.
yesterday ,I somewhat started my preparation,I had loads of water,vitamins and a detox juice.
then some lentil soup in the evening and a fruit.
today woke up had loads of water still the vits and my detox drink.
so why am i fasting...
well I need physical and spiritual cleansing to clear the fog in my head.
Am trusting God will put me through this one.
my inner me has loads of faith.....
am on Psalm 51 then I will enter his gates with thanks giving....
any one reading please I need your prayer.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator