Sunday, January 14, 2007

AMASHIWI

AMASHIWI
Its my day 4
so I actually made it from yesterday when I had terrible headaches and all sorts of sensations . getting to the computer was far fetched.
this morning woke up afresh and renewed, ive not had a headache at all so thats pretty cool.
visited a new church today which was great.
Id spent yesterday reading the bible and praying,
I thank God I still went on.
Am feeling so elevated today, so clarity is on my door step definetly.
I rarely drink water so this has really been good for me,Iam having loads of it and ofcourse seeing more of my loo.

Thankyou God for you said when I pass through the waters you will be with me,and that the rivers will not overwhelm me,that the fire shall not burn me and the flame shall not consume me, for you said you are my God and that am precious in your eyes and that you Love me.
Thankyou.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator