Friday, January 19, 2007

AMASHIWI

DAY 9
Alls fine had a bit of a tense head this morning not headache,
prayed about it am ok now.
my thoughts have been wondering about all sorts, I wonder how much a person can day dream ,Iam praying about this my mind keeps wondering and bringing with it that which I dont want to think about.
its amazing who you find when you open the corridors of your soul the greatest enemy is actually yourself and so is your best friend the laws and limitations that we put upon ourselves God help us
Dear God
Make me a person worthy of your creation
Create in me a being that can be the changer of times
make me favourable before men and You.
Continue to be my sheild and exceeding great reward.
Thankyou for making me share in the gift of healing Dear God touch the lives of all the patients I see and quicken my spirit to know whats wrong with them,Dear God Meet my patients at their points of need.
Perfect all the works youve put in me Jesus
Amen

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator