Thursday, January 25, 2007

AMASHIWI

Detox
Day 14 and 15
I have been really fab.
did most of the cooking in the last days and i have started training my nephew on how to do basic good meals ,
today he did a beef curry which looked great.
I had the desire to make bread but didnt have yeast so I walked down to my local sainsbury by the fuel station and there was none so ill get some on friday from a proper super market.
Last night read Isaiah 40 and it was awesome God was talking to me directly.
so ive been on this journey for 15 days and it seems like its become so easy,i have shocked my inner me.
Its amazing what you find when you take a trip into your soul.
the worst eney is yourself and so is your best friend.
I have also kept to my to do lists which is a break through for me coz I tend to do everything except that which am meant to do thank God that thing is over.
I thank god for my Today
Amen

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator