Friday, January 12, 2007

AMASHIWI

Fasting day 2
I was up by 6.30am though I think I hardly slept.
got my son ready to go to the minders
managed to pass by the cereals with grace
though the television is a problem I didnt realize how many times food is spoken about, later on advertised even on the kids channel.
I read the whole book of Job this morning, brought tears to my eyes, I am not even past a few days God has already taught me to stop winging, I actually felt Gods presence .
had my vits ,detox juice and loads of water.
its now 3pm so I suppose am getting there bit by bit.
Ive also added some fruit juice to my detox...
Jehovah Mkaddesh sanctify me
Please Let your will be done in My Life.
Theres no where I can go where you wont find me
create in Me a Clean Heart
And rekindle a steadfast spirit in me
Amen.
ops I almost forgot A friend Gave me a bedroom curtain and bed cover sets which shed made for sale
she called me and said she just thought the colour would be great in my room,
I havent told her am fasting and I dont want to sound...
but GOD THANKYOU.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator