Monday, January 15, 2007

AMASHIWI

Day 5
all is well no side effects today
had enough time and cleared all the clutter in my room and I thought It was my mind that was foggy it appears all around me was foggy.
I have not spoken to anybody on the phone which feels odd theres always someone calling.
My prayer oh lord today is that you touch the lives of all those who went to the same high school as me and university lord ,I pray that youll meet them at their point of need and oh lord I pray that youll make them whole if their ailing, Dear God lately theres been so many young men and women dying in Zambia
I pray oh lord that youll touch the hearts of people to seek help early and not be discouraged.
most of all I pray for the peace the lord Jesus left us to abide in them.

No comments:

About Me

I am a kind person who simply loves the art of living in all its forms as intended by the creator